-
February 24th, 2026, 05:28 AM
#1
clewrslr Member
The question of choosing a company form
I am planning to start a business in Switzerland and cannot decide between AG and GmbH. Who knows which form is better for an international startup?
-
February 24th, 2026, 05:28 AM
#2
clewrslr Member
Re: The question of choosing a company form
I spent a long time researching this myself and found information about Swiss AG on the SwissFirma website. It explains in detail the advantages of AG for international business: the ability to issue shares, attract investors, and organize a board of directors. I liked that you can understand all the nuances and decide which form is better suited for scaling and partnership contracts.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks